Offering wedding eCards wishes to the newly married couple is customary and a great way to celebrate their wedding day and new life together. Custom wedding cards are the ideal way to convey your congratulations on the wedding. Write from the heart in whatever you choose to write during this wedding season. Add pictures to your wedding ecard to record special moments with the newlyweds to say even more.
Writing the ideal wedding message need not be challenging at all. You can create bespoke wedding wishes that throw a spotlight of love on the couple and their own happily ever after by keeping in mind a few suggestions, tricks, dos, and don’ts.
When the newlyweds settle in after their honeymoon to take a thoughtful look over their collection of wedding cards, they will undoubtedly appreciate your heartfelt remarks. These creative wedding wishes will convey to the happy couple your best wishes for them as they begin their lives together.
Funny Wedding Wishes
If you think a funny wedding card message will put a smile on the bride and groom’s faces then go ahead and write something laugh-worthy.
Just be careful because you don’t want to come out as sarcastic or insincere in your wedding message. Keep in mind that a statement that could seem humorous in person might come off as offensive in writing. That being stated, no jokes about divorce are allowed!
You’ll be well on your way to making the ideal wedding card with a side of grins if you use your best judgement while composing your hilarious wedding wish.
- Thanks for inviting us to eat and drink while you get married. Congrats!
- Our marriage advice: love, honour and…scrub the toilet.
- Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage.
- Marriage marks the end of a love story and the start of a wrestling match. Wishing you the very best of everything anyway.
- I’ll tell you the secret of a happy marriage. It remains…a secret to all! Wishing you all the best of times ahead.
- On your wedding day today, you have now become two from one. Does that mean I will get two birthday gifts from you both every year
Religious Wedding Wishes
The ideal strategy to personalise your wedding wishes can be to share a religious affiliation with the bride and groom. Let the engaged couple or newlyweds know that you are praying for them and their marriage by including a religious wedding message in your wedding invitations.
Before you start composing your card, consider the couple’s religious perspectives and beliefs. You should base your religious wedding wishes on their customs.
If you look through the list below, you might get some ideas for your own religious wedding desire
- May God bless you and your union.
- May God grant you all of life’s blessings and love’s joys.
- Love God first and it will be easier to love your spouse second.
- We are looking forward to finding out what God has planned for you two.
- Your marriage will be strong because the two of you are strong in your faith.
- May God’s love be the glue that holds your marriage together.
- We pray that God will bless your marriage and guide you in your new journey together.
Weddings are such joyous unions that bring not only the bride and groom together but their friends and families too. Make the newlyweds feel special with your wedding greetings card.
Tired of searching multiple websites for a gift idea? Don’t worry we have got you covered with our amazing Group card online that are filled with aesthetics just for you.
Also Visit :- Farewell Ecards