Have you ever wondered why your friend can get a loan from Cash App but you can’t? If yes, then you have come to the right place as we are going to discuss what matters most when it comes to borrowing money from Cash App. Moreover, in the content below we are going to discuss why some people get the Cash App loan feature while many others don’t. So, let’s get started with one of the commonly asked questions – What is a Cash App loan?
Introduction to Cash App Loan
We all know that Cash App is a top-rated mobile application. The popularity of this fast and safe payment app could be gauged from the fact that it has more than 5 million active users in the US. As Cash App mobile application comes with so many benefits, its popularity is also on the rise in the UK. Talking of Cash App benefits, a Cash App loan feature is a must. This newly added feature has been well taken by the people. However, as of now, this feature is available only in the US. It means, that only those Cash App users who live in the US can avail of this free loan feature. Yes, some of you are pleasantly surprised, but the fact is Cash App loan comes with no interest rate, fee, and additional charges. It means, the idea of taking a small loan from Cash App can really be a matter of peace of mind for many.
How to borrow money from Cash App?
By all means, Cash App offers the best borrow money feature. There is no interest rate, hidden charges, and extra fee for borrowing money from Cash App. If you can see this feature on your Cash App mobile application then your first Cash App loan of max up to $500 is just a few taps away. Just to be very clear, you need to follow the steps mentioned below to borrow money from Cash App:
- So, as a first step, launch Cash App mobile application on your phone.
- Now get into the banking section available at the bottom left corner.
- Scroll down until you find the Cash App loan feature.
- Once you find the Cash App loan tab, select it.
- Now Cash App will show you how much you can borrow.
- If you want to borrow any random amount enter it in the given field.
- Further, Cash App will prompt you to select the date and time to return the loan.
How to unlock Cash App loan feature?
Cash App loan feature was limited to some selected cashapp users a while ago when it was in trial mode. But, now it is available for many other Cash App users. Note that I said, “many” not “all”. I mean, everyone who uses Cash App does not mean that he/she can borrow money from Cash App. How do I know whether or not I am eligible for Cash App loan? It might be your next question. Well, the answer is simple. If the Cash App Loan feature is visible to you then you can definitely borrow money from Cash App with ease of mind. In case the loan feature is not available on your Cash App account then consider following the below-mentioned steps:
- Confirm your identity on Cash App if you have not done so already.
- Setting up a direct deposit on Cash App is also very important to get a loan on Cash App.
- Try to get paid with direct deposit on Cash App. At least, you need to receive up to $200 in a month.
- Make sure you are using an updated Cash App mobile application as the sometimes old version of Cash App mobile application can be deprived of the latest feature.
- Last but not the least, always try to send and receive more money using your Cash App account. The more you receive the earlier you will get the loan feature on your Cash App account.
Note: Even after trying all the steps mentioned above if you have not got the Cash App loan feature then reach out to Cash App customer service. Experts available at customer support can help you to unlock the Cash App borrow money feature on your phone.