Why you should Study in the UK?
The United Kingdom has an unprecedented reputation for being home to some of the best universities in the world. The nation is also recognized as a favorite destination for MBA graduate students. MBA universities in the UK offer a variety of majors in a variety of disciplines and are in high demand by MBA graduate students. Investing in your MBA degree from the UK is definitely a lucrative deal and will definitely bring a high return on investment. This blog is a guide for admission process for study MBA in UK for Indian students. Also, list of reasons to choose MBA in the UK is mentioned below.
Why to Choose only UK for MBA?
There is a shortage of qualified managers in the UK and will hire MBA graduate who can work for the country and contribute to the UK economy to fill this gap. World-class infrastructure, quality education, a flexible curriculum and global recognition are some of the key features that attract Indian students to the UK every year. The duration of degree courses offered by the UK is shorter and therefore saves costs for international students. There is a 1-year MBA program in the UK, which reduces the cost and time required to study for the program.
A number of universities in the UK offer MBA programs at relatively low fees. Thus, it reduces the high cost burden. UK universities and business schools are in closer contact with industry workers, allowing them to communicate directly. Interacting with business people will contribute to your overall knowledge and help your career. Some of the best business schools in the UK allow their students to choose their own courses and choose the subjects of their choice. UK universities offer diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in business.
The One-year MBA Program in UK for International Students
The UK, unlike other countries, offers students a 1-year MBA program. This short-term MBA attracts thousands of Indian students every year. Due to its short duration, students are attracted to this course as it saves a lot of money and time. This program is chosen by professionals who aim to get an MBA degree in a short period of time. If you not satisfy with this information then, consult to overseas education consultants for free.
Eligibility Required for an MBA Course in UK
- Furnish school documents / record and significant certificates
- A 3-years bachelor’s degree from a recognized university,
- Minimum 1 year of work experience only required in some Universities
- IELTS or TOEFL cut off exam scores
- GMAT score
Application Process for Indian Students
- Before applying, you must have the following supporting documents:
- Proof of academic and / or professional qualifications
- An updated copy of your resume or CV
- One academic reference and one job reference (if you do not have an academic reference, we will accept two reference documents)
- Your personal statement, including why you want to apply for an MBA course, why you chose to apply for the Birmingham MBA program, your current career, examples of management responsibilities, and your career aspirations for the future (maximum 2) pages)
To take admission in UK, you will be need to take an IELTS exam. So, read How To Crack IELTS Exam in Only Attempt?