textanalyse
Business

Benefits of Industrial Air Conditioner

Best Industrial Air Conditioner

Do you know which is the most crucial machinery in your steel plant? We know your answer, processing plant? But sadly, it’s not. If you are dealing in goods that are processed at extreme temperatures, then you surely require industrial heavy duty air cooler for your processing plant. Being an owner of the processing plant, you are very well aware of the fact. That machinery which is operated at high temperatures requires a cool-down time that can be achieve only when an optimum temperature is maintain.

If your industrial air conditioner is a few years old, then it may be time to upgrade to a new, high-efficiency HVAC system. Here are some of the benefits you will get if you replace your old HVAC with the new one.

Furnace Cost Savings

Replacing your old furnace with a highly efficient one can help you to save money on your first commercial bill. Furnaces are measured by AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency). Many older systems operate with the 65% AFUE. Which means that the remaining 35% is simply lost up with the flue pipe. There are many highly efficient units that operate at 93 to 98 percent AFUE. Which means less is being wasted every time it is put to use. Which means it is better for the environment and your pocket.

Air Conditioning Cost Savings

Just like your furnace, replacing your old inefficient A/C can save you a lot of money and time. Air conditioning systems are measured by SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio.) Higher the SEER, the more the savings. Older systems operate in the 8 to 10 SEER range. Whereas, new units range as high as 25 SEER which will save you 8 to 10 percent per increased SEER point. High efficient systems will recover the cost.

Comfort

Imagine working in a steel plant where the usual temperature exceeds 1000 degrees Celsius becomes an impossible task for any living being. Even the 56 degrees Celsius temperature which is the hottest temperature on the earth becomes unbearable for anyone and no one can stand even for 10 minutes. In the case of high temperature. 100 degrees Celsius becomes the boiling point for water and the evaporation from boiling water is impossible for a human being to touch. So, imagine the condition of people who work in the steel, gas, and oil industry where the temperature reaches up to 1500 degrees Celsius.

Air Flow

High-efficiency air conditioners have variable speed motors that ensure the airflow at the perfect level throughout your facility. The variable-speed motors increase the pressure in the ducts which gives better airflow. The energy efficiency of the motors will help the facility owners to maintain a good temperature. So that everyone can get an equal amount of airflow. And the high-risk temperature zones can be cool down without any extra machinery.

Noise proof

Sometimes you get irritate by the noise of the room Ac. And imagine the noise of the industrial heavy duty air cooler if it is not maintain. If an industrial air conditioner is not maintain properly it can create unbearable noise that is going to create hazardous situations and vibrations. An industrial AC is completely different from our domestic ACs, they are big in size, and some are bigger than our homes because it has to maintain the cool temperature throughout the facility.

Conclusion

Most companies in the world are require to follow their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). So that they can maintain the balance between nature and the people. Some companies provide free education to the unprivileged; some provide shelter services to the old age people. In the same manner, you can contribute to your CSR initiative by opting for a green and clean industrial air conditioner for your facility.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
hosting satın al minecraft server sanal ofis xenforo
best porn games
canlı casino siteleri casino siteleri 1xbet giriş casino sex hikayeleri oku