Everyone knows that problems are there if the PST files exceed their maximum size. It is difficult to manage the large-sized PST file. in this blog, we have discuss the methods a user can go for to split their Outlook PST files so that they can avoid Outlook PST file size issues.
How one can split their PST files?
A user can split their Outlook PST files using the manual or the professional method of splitting. We will see both of these methods of splitting the Outlook PST files.
The first way to split the PST file is the manual method other way is using the Split PST tool. Let us now have a look at both of these methods.
Manual methods to split the PST files
- Use the archive function
- Import and export options
Method 1: Using archiving featur威而鋼
This guide helps users to sort the maximum size of Outlook PST files per year. This allows users to manage their PST files annually. The user must follow the steps below. Let’s perform the following steps.
- Open the MS Outlook application and go directly to the File tab.
- On the File tab, select the Archive option.
- In the Archive window, for this folder and its subfolders. Archive option
- In the drop-down list, you need to select an archive date that is older than the archive PST file immediately before this date option.
- Finally, click the Browse button to select the location to share the archive.pst file and click OK to complete the process.
Method 2: Import and Export Options
Users can separate their Outlook PST files using the import and export option.
- Open the installed MS Outlook.
- Now create a new PST data file.
- Step Click File and then click on the Other Items, then select the Outlook Data File, and then click File.
- A wizard appears for creating or opening an Outlook data file. Browse to the location and name the new PST data file.
- Click OK to generate a new PST file and list it in Outlook.
- Click File and then select the Open option.
- The Import / Export Wizard opens, select Export to File, and click Next.
- Now select the Outlook Data PST file (.pst) and click next.
- In the Export to the File dialog box, select the folder to which you want to export the data. Open the folder and select the item.
- Click Continue.
- Press Browse to select the file you want to export to.
- Opens the Outlook data file Wizard
- Select the files and click on the OK button
The above methods discussed are the manual method to split the Outlook PST files. However, users find this method difficult to be follow as the method comprises many drawbacks. In the next section, we will discuss the drawbacks that are faced by the users using the manual method.
Drawbacks faced by the manual method
Here are some of the drawbacks that a user faces while splitting their PST files into smaller parts.
- Chances of data loss are more
- Consumes a lot of time for the users
- Not a direct method to follow
- Users have to be dependent on another app to follow the splitting task
- It is necessary to install MS Outlook.
These are the drawbacks that are faced by the manual method of splitting.
Splitting using the Split PST Tool
Using the Split PST application every single user is able to split their Outlook PST files. The tool is tested by professionals. the application is globally used by users. It is easy to operate the tool and split the PST file that you want to split. Easily you can add and split the PST file and save the split file in any local storage. Let us have a look at the steps of splitting using this advanced app:
- Download this Split PST app to your app
- Install the app
- Select the file you want to access
- Preview the files
- Select the option you want to desire location.
- Finally, click the “process” button.
These steps can be easily performed by any user without facing any trouble.
About the App
With this intelligently designed Split PST app, users can split Outlook PST files with just a few clicks. The app has been professionally tested and users can distinguish between UNICODE and ANSI types of Outlook PST files. A wide panel is available for users to split Outlook PST files. This advanced split allows PST tool users to split Outlook PST files in just minutes. This application cleanly isolates Outlook PST files. All Outlook PST files are perfectly split and accurate sorting of Outlook PST files is done by this amazing app. This app can be used by users without technical support, so novice users can split Outlook PST files. This is due to the amazing graphical user interaction provide by the tool. If you want to check out the app then you can try the free demo version of the app.
Why selects this app?
Users must go for this advanced Split PST application as the app provides many advanced features to the users. These features include:
- No data loss
- Maintains the accuracy
- Users’ choice splitting
- Splits by size, date, category, etc.
- No size restrictions are there
In this blog, we have discussed the methods or techniques a user can go through to split their PST files. It is easy for the user to use the advanced Split PST tool to split their PST files. Any kind of trouble is not faced by the users using the application.