The MBA program, also known as the Master of Business Administration program, is a postgraduate management program.At present, the MBA course has become one of the most popular programmes not only in India but also abroad. There are plenty of distance MBA Colleges courses available with different specializations, and these are all offered by the recognised MBA universities in India.
Candidates can pursue an MBA in either regular or distance mode as both modes are recognised and offer various specializations. There are some famous universities such as NMIMS, LPU, Amity, Jain, Manipal, Annamalai, and many more that are offering distance education.
Different specialisations in MBA
The distance MBA programmes have been approved by the UGC-DEB, i.e., University Grants Commission-Distance Education Bureau.
Before choosing any institute for your Distance MBA course, it is important that universities have approval from the conducting authority. Students who have completed 10+2+3 or bachelor’s from streams like Humanities, Commerce, and Science can apply to distance MBA courses without the need to take entrances such as CAT or GMAT.
While some universities conduct a common entrance test for applicants to distance MBA programs, IGNOU conducted a separate entrance test for MBA applicants.Every year, more than 4 million students are admitted to MBA programs. Hence, there are different formats of MBA and these are:
After completing the Distance MBA Program, the course opens a huge range of job opportunities. Some popular ones are given below:
- Finance Manager
- General Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Sales Manager
- IT Director
- Operations Head
- An Investment Fund Manager
India’s Top 10 Distance MBA Colleges
It is very important to choose the right e-learning university before getting admission to as there are many institutes or universities available that don’t have approval and are not recognized. In this case, your MBA degree will not have any value. Check the below list of the top 10 distance MBA colleges in India:
Check the list of distance MBA colleges.
- Annamalai University: Annamalai Distance Learning University is one of the most superior universities for distance learning. The university has many approvals and offers flexibility with the best learning education setup.
- ICFAI University: Students can undoubtedly go with this university if they are looking for the best distance learning university in India. The university offers a distance MBA programme in various specializations. The distance MBA fees are also very affordable at this university.
- Amity University: The university is now becoming a popular university among distance learners. It is a one-stop solution for distance learners and offers a huge range of programmes with approval.
- Chandigarh University: The university is located in Punjab and offers distance MBA programmes in multiple disciplines. Applicants who wish to get admission can visit the website.
- Lovely Professional University is well-organized and has all of the necessary approvals to offer distance education courses.The university has its own learning platform, and the distance MBA programme is a very popular programme at this university.
- NMIMS University: At present, almost every student knows NMIMS due to its excellent programs. It is deemed to be a university and offers an MBA programme for distance learners as well as working professionals.
- Pursuing a distance MBA from Manipal University can lead to a plethora of job opportunities.If the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria, they can apply for the distance MBA course.
- Jain University: Jain University is one of the finest universities and is known for its quality of education. The Distance MBA is a very popular programme at this university. The fees for an MBA programme are very affordable.
- Sikkim Manipal University: Sikkim Manipal University is one of the old universities that started distance courses. All the programmes of this university have approval.
A Distance MBA Course
Due to the demand for an MBA degree, there is a vast range of specialisations available. Some universities offer different and unique courses for MBA programs. Check out some popular distance MBA courses:
- An MBA in International Trade Management.
- MBA in Information Technology & Systems Management.
- An MBA in Operations Management
- An MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- An MBA in Retail Management
- An MBA in International Business
- A financial MBA
- An MBA in Leadership
- MBA in Business Analytics
- An MBA in Finance
Distance MBA admission procedure and process
To know the general distance MBA admission process of any university or college, you can read the below information:
Aspiring applicants must meet the eligibility criteria. Applicants who have completed a graduation degree in any stream with a good percentage of marks from a recognised university can apply for the Distance MBA program. Some universities offer direct admission while some conduct their own entrance exams. On the other hand, some offer admission based on GD and PI rounds.
After this, applicants need to choose the institute or university to which they want to get admission.
Go to the university’s website and fill out the application form with all the required information.
Pay the application fees and submit the application form.
Fees for a distance MBA
The distance MBA fee programme is very reasonable and affordable as compared to a regular MBA.
The distance MBA fees can range from Rs. 5,000 to 50,000 (depending on the institute). Different universities have different fees, but a reputed university offers an MBA degree through distance at a reasonable price.
Why Choose a Distance MBA?
Choosing a Distance MBA can be the best choice for you if you can’t afford regular MBA fees, students who don’t want to attend their classes physically, or working professionals who don’t want to stop their job and want to get a PG degree.
There are ample reasons available to pursue a distance MBA: It offers regular classes (daily or weekends), improves your communication skills, helps to provide innovative technologies, accessible 24*7 (anytime and anywhere), globally accepted curriculum, live chat, seminars, webinars, etc.
There are hundreds of top distance MBA colleges in India that offer this degree.
All the above-mentioned colleges are approved and recognized. Apart from this, if you want to get more information about other distance MBA colleges, then you can visit the website.