QuickBooks is a bookkeeping software that helps to run small and medium-sized businesses efficiently. The software records all the financial transactions, cash flow, and all the other data produced by accounting. The financial data is also stored for future purposes like creating account reports or filing taxes. Despite all these abilities, the software can still take damage from random internal errors. Error 15225 QuickBooks is troublesome while downloading/installing the software on your computer. If you are also unable to install the software due to this error, go through this blog to find out the causes and some precise solutions to it.
Our QB support team is just a dial away; call 1-855-948-3646for guidance in troubleshooting.
About the error
This is a standard error that develops during the download or installation of QuickBooks on your system due to failed verification of a file. To validate the files downloaded through the program, QuickBooks verifies the authenticity of these files by checking their digital signatures. In case QuickBooks fails to validate a file, the software will not further process the file and flash error codes on your screen. The download/installation will not complete until you fix this software error.
The possible causes of this error in QuickBooks are listed underneath-
- Some misconfigured browser or internet settings can be the reason for issues with the digital signature.
- The Windows on your system is not updated to the latest release.
- QuickBooks has some corrupted files due to a damaged download or installation on your computer.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Update Error 15243
These solutions can help you terminate this error from QuickBooks-
Solution 1- Add some intuit websites as trusted sites on the browser
The internet settings may restrict QuickBooks from accessing some websites, considering them harmful to the system. A way to prevent this is by adding intuit-related websites as trusted sites so that QuickBooks doesn’t face any trouble while establishing a connection. Follow the steps given below-
- Open the Control Panel from the search panel or use the Windows Start button.
- Open Internet Options and navigate to the Security tab.
- Click on Trusted Sites and then select the Sites option.
- In the Add this website to the zone, type *.intuit.com & *.quickbooks.com, and then click Add.
- Make sure the checkbox for Require server verification (HTTPS:) for all sites in this zone is unchecked under Websites and further uncheck Enable Protected mode.
- Click on Apply and then Ok.
- Try to install QuickBooks again.
If the error still appears while installing, move to the next step.
Solution 2- Run the install diagnostic tool from the QuickBooks Tool hub
The install diagnostic tool can help you to fix minor issues that trouble the software during installation. Always use the latest version of the QuickBooks tool hub and follow the steps given below-
- Open the QuickBooks Tool hub and then click on Installation Issues.
- Click on QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool in the options and wait till the process is finished.
- Retry installing QuickBooks.
The software will install without any issues after using these methods.
This is the end of our blog giving insights into Error 15225 QuickBooks. The causes of this error and the methods to resolve it were also included. We hope the solutions helped rectify the error, and QuickBooks is successfully installed on your PC now.
Call 1-855-948-3646 to approach our QB support team in case of any queries.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error Code 9000