Google Workspace or G suite has several users all over the globe. G Suite is a collaborative web app developed by Google. Google workspace is a perfect stage for small businesses, startups, and enterprises, as it is expensive and comes with budget-matching subscription plans. Although Google workspace assists access to Google docs, Google sheet, contacts, docs, calendars, chats, hangouts, and more.
Therefore, after the launch of MS Outlook 2021, most users start moving over to MS Outlook 2019 for their email operations. Now, let’s continue further to know all of them in detail.
How to Export G Suite Mailboxes to PST?
There are several ways using which users can convert Google workspace mailboxes to PST file format. So, users can follow any of the techniques that are given below to convert G suite emails.
Convert Google Workspace Emails to PST
We have divided this method into three parts. Initially, we have to enable the IMAP in your Google apps account then add an IMAP-enabled Google Workspace account to MS Outlook, and then export Google Workspace mailboxes to PST format.
Enable IMAP in Google Workspace/G Suite Account
- Open your browser and find for Google Admin Console.
- Enter your Google workspace details and press the Sign in button.
- Then, tap on the Google Apps icon and select the Gmail app.
- In the Gmail wizard, navigate the Gear icon and Hit on display All Settings tab.
- Now, Allow the IMAP in the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab and press the Save Changes button.
Configure Google Workspace Account to Microsoft Outlook
- Run Microsoft Outlook on your PC and navigate to the File menu.
- Hit on the Add Account button in the Info tab.
- Here Enter the IMAP Enabled Google Workspace account and arrange it with the Outlook application.
Convert Google Workspace with Import/Export MS Outlook Feature
- Open the MS Outlook application on your computer and go to the File tab.
- In the Open & Export tab hit on the Import/Export icon.
- Now, choose the option Export to a File and press the Next button.
- Select the Outlook data file (.pst) option and tap on the Next button.
- Here, choose the added G Suite Account and click on the Next button.
- After that, select the saving path and hit on the finish button.
- Last, choose the added G suite account and tap the Next button.
After implementing all the above steps, any person can export G Suite mailboxes to PST account using the MS Outlook application.
Export G Suite Mailbox to PST with Automated Solution
SysTools G Suite Backup software is the highly recommended utility that backup Google workspace data including Google drive, calendars, and contacts to your PC. It stores your Google workspace from data loss and saves all data in PST file format. The tool is designed with highly Kaliteli seks advanced features that provide a smooth working experience to its users.
By using this application users can convert individual as well as several mailboxes at once. Here we will discuss how users can convert several G Suite mailboxes.
Working Steps to Convert G Suite Mailbox to PST
Follow the five-step procedure to convert emails from the Google workspace account into PST formats.
- Launch the Google Workspace email backup tool
- After that, choose the category of data to take backup
- Enter the sign-in credentials
- Hit on start backup to take backup of G suite accounts
In this write up we have mentioned three solutions to export the G suite mailbox to PST file format. Few can export only emails, while others save calendars, contacts, and documents as well. You can select any method with ease. If you want to export your data to a preferred location. Then you can try an automated tool to download G Suite emails to the local system.