Have trouble with AOL attachment won’t open? Cannot send or open AOL attachment file? Check your AOL settings or restart your system. The issue may appear for several reasons; thus, to help you with the issue AOL attachment won’t open, so we bring you this guide. Let’s start with how to fix the error?
What Are the Methods to Fix the Issue Aol Attachment Won’t Open?
Do you encounter an issue when opening the received email attachment? Let’s start with the simplest method. First, log out from your AOL mail account. Then restart your system. Now login back to your AOl account and try to open the attachment.
If the issue of ‘AOL attachment won’t open’ still appears, try other solutions.
1. Install a PDF reader
Sometimes, the issue may not belong to the email but the software. Hence, try to open it with another PDF reader. For instance, to open a PDF format file, you need a PDF viewer. But, if you’re using the MS-word, it will definitely show an error.
2: Configure AOL Attachment in Adobe PDF Reader
Adobe setting is a critical part of occurring the AOL attachment won’t open issue. Therefore verify the settings and see what’s missing that the attachment won’t open.
- Close your browser and open the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Choose the Edit menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Tap Internet from the list to the left.
- Then, remove the tick from the option Display PDF in Browser.
- Hit the Ok button.
- At last, restart your system.
3. Perform AOL quick store
If none of the above methods help in resolving AOL attachment won’t open error, try this pro solution.
Please note that the quick restore feature is only available for AOL desktop software.
- On the search bar, type System and hit the enter button.
- Scroll down and select the option ‘AOL System Information.’
- A new window will appear.
- From here, select the option Quick Restore.
- Hit the Ok button.
Wait until the process of quick restore is complete. Then, close the window button.
Unable to Send and Open Aol Attachment File?
Are you trying to open the AOL attachment on your email? But, it’s not working. Read the reason and find its cause of action:
- File size: AOL supports up to a 25MB size limit in email. Therefore, if your AOL file is greater than the limit, you need to resize it or find other methods to share it with the sender.
- Verify your internet connection: If you have connected to the wrong internet connection, it will show AOL attachment won’t open error.
- Outdated Browser: Check if your browser is outdated. In this case, you won’t be able to open the attachment file.
- Invalid file attachment link: Last, the issue can be related to the attachment file link.
Read Also- AOL Not Sending Verification Code
There are various reasons why an AOL attachment won’t open on your system. As a result, start with these options. One of the ways should assist you in resolving the issue. If the problem persists, seek professional assistance from our expert.