Like different editions of QuickBooks Desktop, POS (Point of Sale) moreover confronts some familiar installation omissions that can be remedied handily by attending easy troubleshooting methods. In this post, we will talk about QuickBooks POS Error 1706, Error 1304, Error 1642, and the omission of not p revailing eligible to begin the Intuit Update Service. Few of these issues are induced by shortcomings in Microsoft Windows elements like .NET Framework, whereas some of the necessary installation records are forgotten. Pursue the detailed writing to understand what misconfigurations and shortcomings spur such QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale installation issues and how you can troubleshoot them without any crusade.
What Spurs QuickBooks POS Installation Errors
- The Microsoft .NET edition that you have installed on Windows is not promoted by QuickBooks.
- There are omissions in introducing the Microsoft .NET Framework on your PC.
- The installer that launches QuickBooks POS is harmed.
- An old edition of QuickBooks POS moreover spurs such installation omissions.
Troubleshooting Methods to Resolve QuickBooks POS Installation Errors
NOTE: Make certain you have the deceased edition of Microsoft .NET Framework launched on your computer, and there are no inauguration issues in .NET Framework.
Finding 1: Perform an Update of QuickBooks Point of Sale
Launching the deceased updates of your QuickBooks Point of Sale program will assist in getting rid of widespread program omissions concluding from bugs and complications in the earlier protocol update.
- Unlock QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale on your PC.
- Commune About Point of Sale under the Help caption.
- Make certain you possess QuickBooks Desktop Point 18.0 on your network, and if not, then search for the deceased updates.
- Move to the Product download pane.
- Commune the Select Product drop-down record.
- Choose the accurate version and edition of QuickBooks POS Desktop and press Get the deceased updates.
- Save the record to the computer and double-click it after the download is finished to start the installation.
- Pursue the on-screen pedagogy to obtain the installation of the deceased edition.
Finding 2: Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop POS from your Computer
Uninstalling the app is an accepted troubleshooting technique that appears useful when different troubleshooting remedies decline to fix the problem.
- Commune the Start switch on your Desktop and specify the Control Panel.
- Discover and commune Uninstall a Program alternative.
- Double-click QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 and pursue pedagogy to uninstall.
Finding 3: Delete QuickBooks POS DBSrv User Account from Windows
When you erase the QuickBooks POS user account from your PC and when you reinstall the POS program, QuickBooks will encourage you to build a fresh user account free from any problems that could remedy the omission.
- Click Windows + R and type Control Panel in the Run window.
- Hit Enter and discover User Accounts under the Control Panel.
- Assign Manage Another Account and press Continue.
- Then assign QBPOSDBSrv User and press Delete the Account.
- Commune Yes for the permission and begin again the computer.
Finding 4: Reinstall QuickBooks Point of Sale on Windows
- Discover and double-click the POS download list you have downloaded in the initial troubleshooting step.
- Commune Yes to All and again commune Next.
- Then choose I accept the terms in the license agreement and commune Next.
- Type the Product number and your License data and commune Next.
- Assign whether you prefer to launch QuickBooks POS for a solitary user or multi-user.
- Commune Install, and later the installation, begin again Windows.
What are Common QuickBooks POS Installation Errors
One can come through several issues while launching and revamping QuickBooks Desktop POS, but some of the greater widespread omissions are named below.
- Error 1642: Error launching Microsoft. NET. Could not assess the digital impression of file %s
- Error 1304 Error writing to document Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic.dll
- Error: 1706 No valid source could be found when opening Point of Sale
You may also read : Recover Lost Data with QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery
Occasionally after reinstalling QuickBooks, similar omissions hit back, which occurs when there is a problem with the company record you are utilizing. In such circumstances, we might be required to accomplish more troubleshooting methods to rebuild the business file. We suggest you contact Intuit or our professional QuickBooks technical support team who can help you out.