Articlesspin! Missing your loved one wants to hear his or her voice and is afraid to call. The audio files include the voice recording, songs, and audios recording sent by friends and family. If you want a solution to retrieve deleted audio recordings. Well, you are in right place here you will get definitely a reliable solution.
First things, it is important to note that every storage device has a slightly different interface, though, the location where the audio files are saved by default is pretty much the same. But since the files can be stored in internal storage or USB drive users can locate the files within the file manager. If users still can’t then no need to worry! In this write up we will discuss how to get back deleted voice recordings?
How to Retrieve Deleted Audio Recordings from USB
This is the best to enable Google Account Sync to be capable to restore deleted Voice Recordings from memory cards. Then there are always chances that users can restore deleted audio from a USB Drive or android phone. One should continuously retain a backup of the device data in case of disasters or if the phone stops working. This way users will capable to restore the files without using third-party software.
How to Restore Deleted Audio Recording Using Audio Recovery Tool
A professional USB Drive Data recovery software can recover audio files of any format including ACD, AIFF, AMR, AT3, AU, CAFF, DSS, IFF, M4A, MIDI, MP3, NRA, OGG, RA, RM, RPS, SND, WAV, and WMA.
This tool works in all voice file loss scenarios, whether deletion, formatting, virus infection or audio file move glitches. This restores deleted audio files on a PC and lets users save them at desired destination on drive or external media. This tool support deleted, corrupted, and formatted data from USB Drive. It supports recovering data on Windows OS PC.
Why Users Should Use USB Drive Data Recovery Tool?
- Rapidly restores unlimited audio files instantly
- Restores music from any kind of storage drive or USB Drive
- Retrieve all kinds of audio files, such as MP3, AU, WAV, OGG, etc.
- Restore with the original audio quality
- Recovers music audio files with the original name, date, and timestamp
Steps to Get Back Deleted Voice Recordings from Pen Drive
- Then, Download and install Pen Drive File Recovery software on your PC
- After that, the tool will provide an option for data recovery
- Now preview all recovered data in the software panel
- Finally, Save recovered data at the desired location
Common Audio File Loss Scenarios
- Mistakenly or intentionally deletion of music album/ library from MP3 Player or laptop
- Sudden interruption while copying audio recordings or music between PC, Android phone, MP3 Player, iPod, etc.
- Formatting of the drive containing audio files
- Corruption of USB drive or hard drive due to virus or other reasons
A professional pen drive data recovery application is specially designed to recover lost or permanently deleted audio files on Windows OS in any data loss situation.
This application is also suggested when users rapidly want to recover unlimited of audio files. This robust software has the capability to restore all types of RAW files.