On the internet, there are several individuals that utilize numerous Google Accounts for a variety of different objectives. one each for backup purposes, professional usage, and personal use. Therefore, it would be best for them to integrate them all into a single account, which would allow for adequate storage and organization of their data. To transfer Google Takeout emails to new accounts is now one of the popular techniques emerging.
Google Takeout is essentially a platform that Google offers to extract any data in accordance with demands and criteria. Emails, contacts, calendars, to-do lists, and other data items are all readily available for download by users. When you create an archive, all of the contents are stored in the .zip format, making it simple for you to download them to your computer and keep them there.
We’ve also seen a lot of requests from people who wish to transfer Google Takeout emails to new accounts. Let’s move on to the ideal automatic method for carrying out this conversion.
Best Way to Export Google Takeout Files to New IMAP Account
Data must be imported into the New IMAP account using Google Takeout in order to complete this process. First, we will use a specialized tool to transfer Google Takeout emails to new accounts.
Phase 1: Download Data from Google Takeout
- Log in with your Google Takeout Account by going there.
- From the list of options, choose Mail and deselect everything else. Next.
- Select Send Download Link through Email under Delivery Method.
- Select Create an Archive, then the file type drop-down menu, and select .zip.
- After that, you will receive an email with a link to download the folder.
Phase 2: Transfer Google Takeout Emails to New Accounts by Using Professional Method
Since there is no direct way to transfer the data, our team created the 4n6 Google Takeout File Converter, one of the best solutions available. All Internet users may use the tool because it was created with a basic algorithm and a user-friendly interface.
This utility can transfer Google Takeout emails to new accounts in bulk in a single effort and is compatible with all past and current Windows OS versions. No data loss will occur during the transfer, and no restrictions will be put in place.
Note: If you want to know more about this professional software, so click on the link and go to the official page, and download the demo version of this software: Import Google Takeout Data to New Account
Guide How to Export Google Takeout to New Account
- Firstly, go to the official product page and then download & install this software
- After that, tap the Open button and then upload the takeout file after clicking the Email Data File > Google Takeout file option
- Eventually, tap the Export button and then select the IMAP option for continuing the exporting process
- Enter the login credentials and IMAP credentials and then tap the Save button
Therefore, users may effortlessly transfer Google Takeout emails to new accounts by following these straightforward procedures.
Now all you have to do is connect to your account to see the imported data.
Also Read: Applying AI In Ecommerce
Key Features of this Professional Software
- The tool is one of the best tools available, allowing users to quickly and without any size restrictions import numerous Google Takeout Files into a new account.
- The program can export data into a variety of various file formats, including Adobe PDF, Outlook PST, CSV, EML, HTML, and other Email Services like Thunderbird and Office 365. It is also fully portable.
- With the use of many filtering choices like Email Headers, Filesize, and others, users can also utilize the filter option to look for a certain email within the mass of data. You may send emails that last for a specific amount of time using the Date Range Filter.
- With the help of this program, you may also obtain email properties like attachments, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- It is one of the finest applications for importing Google Takeout data since it offers a versatile GUI and is simple to use on all recent and prior Windows OS versions, including Windows 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11. Additionally, submit numerous Google Takeout files with no size restrictions. It functions as a tool for email backup as well.
Finally, I simply wanted to mention that we had spoken about one of the simplest ways to transfer Google Takeout emails to new accounts that were available online. Users from non-tech backgrounds may utilize the tool without the need for any type of technical assistance because it is considerably simpler than previous manual methods.