QuickBooks is known for providing top-notch features, and one such feature is Advanced Inventory. Users can utilize this feature to manage barcode scanning, discounts, order fulfillment, detailed reporting, and a lot of tracking, among other things. If you decide that you don’t want to use the feature anymore, you can turn off advanced inventory in QuickBooks. Read the entire blog to get step by step instructions to disable the Advanced Inventory feature within the QuickBooks application.
Wondering how to disable the Advanced inventory feature in QuickBooks and need instant help? If yes, then don’t panic and contact our experts by placing a call at the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359. Our expert’s team is working day and night to guide you with the best possible assistance within the shortest time possible.
Stepwise Instructions To Turn Off Inventory in QuickBooks Enterprise
- Initially, tap on the Edit menu and then select Preferences.
- Soon after this, choose the highlighted “Items Inventory” option and then go to Company Preferences.
- Moving ahead, click on the Advanced Inventory Settings button.
- Subsequently, you are required to disable the features that you don’t want to use further.
- Multiple Inventory Locations:- Mark the checkbox if you want to remove the multiple location inventory.
- Serial/Lot Number:- Switch to the Serial/Lot Number tab and ensure that you have unmarked the checkbox next to the Enable lot or serial numbers.
- FIFO tab:- Move to the FIFO tab and then unmark the checkbox to clear the use of FIFO.
- Barcode Scanning:- Select the Barcode Scanning tab and then make sure that you have marked the checkbox of Enable Barcode Scanning.
- Thereafter, select Ok from the Advanced Inventory Settings.
- From the Preference window, choose Ok.
- As a result, it will display a popup message on your screen; click Ok.
Related Post: Download Chase Bank Statements Into QuickBooks
Stepwise Instructions To Turn Off MIL (Multiple Inventory Locations) In QuickBooks Online
Advanced Inventory Feature In QuickBooks creates multiple locations to store all the data related to inventory. If you don’t want to use the multiple location feature anymore, then you can turn off MIL feature in QuickBooks using the instructions listed below:
- Firstly, locate and select the Gear icon located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Soon after this, choose the Accounts and Settings option from the left panel. Further, you need to select the Sales option.
- Next., you are required to search for the Edit button from the Products and Services section.
- Now, select the Turn Off the “Track inventory quantity and price/rate” options.
- Later on, click Save followed by the Done button.
- You can now exit from the QuickBooks Online application and then enable this feature in the future whenever required.
Summing It Up!!
Here we come to the end of the blog and hope that the instructions listed above will guide you to Turn Off Advanced Inventory in QuickBooks. If you are looking for any additional help, then contact our experts by giving a call at the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359.
Blog Post on Articles Spin