IIM Indore also known as The Indian Institute of Management Indore and was founded in 1996 and has since grown significantly to become one of the top IIMs. The Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India has designated it as an Institution of Excellence and one of the top management schools in the nation. The institution’s mission is to provide top-notch management education and training that produces socially responsible executives, leaders, and businesspeople. The institution’s goal is to advance civilization’s prosperity by using its knowledge and abilities to interact with businesses, society, and organizations. The school’s curriculum incorporates many tools and strategies, knowledge, and core ideas that aid in comprehending the principles needed to resolve various problems.
The Fellow Program in Management (doctoral-PhD), the 24-week Certificate Course for Defense Officers, the One-Year Broad-Band-Based (BBB) Certificate in General Management Program (BBB-GM), the One-Year Broad-Band-Based Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management Program (BBB-S&MM), and other new programs were all introduced by IIM Indore in 2006. 180 new applicants were also accepted for the MBA program.
This number was raised to 240 in 2008, the same year that Dr. N. Ravichandran was named director. One Year Full Time Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) was introduced at IIM Indore in September 2009, a few months after IIM Bangalore. In its early years, the EPGP collaborated academically with the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh in the United States and was one of the first programs to offer an immersion in another country based on academic study and evaluation. The MBA program now had two new additions, the Himalayan Outbound Program, and the Rural Immersion Program, after the MBA intake was increased to 450 participants in 2010.
IIM Indore admission process
Only interested individuals may submit an online application at the university website.
- To apply online for admission to the Indian Institute of Management Indore Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management, candidates must pay a non-refundable/non-transferable application processing fee.
- Depending on the circumstance, interviews with shortlisted candidates will either be performed offline or online using the Zoom program.
- The GMAT score and/or any other criteria selected by the admissions committee for that academic year will be used to shortlist candidates for the interview.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted must show up for the personal interview (PI). The Admissions Committee will determine the several Personal Interview (PI) characteristics, and IIM Indore expects a consistent and minimum performance in each one. Candidates will not be considered for the next round of the selection process if they do not meet the minimum performance requirements in any of the PI metrics.
- Only those applicants who meet the aforementioned criteria will be taken into consideration for the final hiring decision.
All nationalities may apply to the program, but the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- 50% in any discipline for a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- OR a 50% master’s degree and a 50% three-year bachelor’s degree. OR 50% in a 5-year integrated program or other programs with a comparable length.
- An acceptable GMAT score is one that was obtained within the last five years. The GMAT test should therefore be scheduled for a period between December 2, 2016, and December 1, 2021.
- After graduation, you must have at least five years of managerial, entrepreneurial, or professional experience.
IIM Indore Executive MBA
The intense, residential IIM Indore Executive MBA program is a one-year program created specifically for seasoned executives. GMAT/GRE scores are used to determine admission to the Executive MBA program, which is followed by a personal interview process. For entry into the IIM Indore Executive MBA Program, a relevant five years of work experience is a must. A candidate will earn an MBA after successfully completing the one-year Executive MBA program
IIM Indore Executive MBA Key Facts:-
- Program features– The IIM Indore Executive MBA Course is a 12-month residential program with an international component that requires applicants to travel to one of the best business institutions in the world. Additionally, the London-based Association of MBAs (AMBA) has accredited the program (UK).
- Accreditations & Ranking– The Executive MBA program has earned accreditation from prestigious international organizations including AACSB and AMBA (Association of MBAs). IIM Indore‘s flagship one-year full-time Executive MBA program is ranked among the top 100 business schools in the FT Global MBA Ranking 2021.
- Learning Process-In order to teach students skills, the Executive MBA Program’s teaching technique incorporates case studies, term papers, management games, simulations, role-play, seminars, podcasts, and assignments. The Executive MBA curriculum carefully balances case-based learning focused on the student, a foreign immersion program, analytics workshops, an industry consulting module, and guest speakers.
- Selection Criteria– GMAT scores are used to narrow down the pool of applicants for the IIM Indore Executive MBA Program, which is followed by a round of personal interviews. Moreover, the admissions committee for that academic year may add any additional requirements it sees fit.
IIM Indore Executive MBA Eligibility
A minimum 50% cumulative grade point average is required for a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or institution in any discipline.
A GMAT score of at least:
The GMAT score that applies must have been obtained no more than five years prior to the application deadline. In order to accommodate this, the GMAT test date for IIM Indore Executive MBA admission 2022 should fall IN December
a minimum of five years of expertise As of the application deadline, the applicant should have five years of managerial, entrepreneurial, or professional experience.
IIM Indoor executive MBA fees structure
PGP’s entire batch size is around 451. CAT Exam overall percentage, Personal Appearance (PA), which comprises the Written Ability Test (WAT), and Personal Interview (PI), as well as the admissions procedure, are the three stages of the selection process at IIM Indore. Prior to creating the final selection list, The Indian Institute of Management Indore will also take past academic achievement, professional experience, and gender diversity into account.
The IIM Indore fees for the academic batch of 2022–24 have been made public by the Indian Institute of Management, Indore. The two-year, full-time flagship Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management at IIM Indore is equivalent to an MBA degree program, and admission is based on the CAT exam. The IIM Indore updated its fees this year.
If you want to read more quality blogs like this then you must visit this website for informative blogs and articles.