Stuck with QuickBooks error 3371 while activating your QuickBooks Desktop and received, “Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be compelled by ignoring or damaged file” message? It might have popped due to due to several reasons. Moreover, you can also face the issue while launching the software immediately after installation. At times, it can trigger different error codes as well. Thus, let us look into this detailed content to gain more info about the same problem.
Seek immediate assistance from our team of pro advisors regarding the QuickBooks error message 3371 through Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.
Most Usual Reasons For Incurring the Error 3371 in QuickBooks Desktop
After reading this part of the blog, you will get to know about the reasons that cause the issue. Read them out-
- If there has been some issue with the installation of the QuickBooks Desktop, you can probably come across the error.
- Not updating your Windows OS can also give rise to such a glitch.
You may read also : QuickBooks XML Error
How Can I Overcome the QuickBooks Activation Error 3371?
To learn the troubleshooting methods for the given issue, refer to the below-mentioned solutions.
SOLUTION 1: Perform the Clean Install Method For Your QuickBooks Application
- For the removal of QuickBooks, in the first step, you must move to the Control Panel from the Windows ‘Start’ section.
- After that, choose either of the options- ‘Programs and Features’ or ‘Uninstall a Program’.
- Further, opt for the QuickBooks Desktop software from the programs list.
- Now, tap on the ‘Remove’ option, followed by hitting ‘Uninstall/Change’.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to confirm the action.
- As you have uninstalled the app now, go to the official website of Intuit and download the same version of QuickBooks you had before.
- Once downloaded, save the ‘QuickBooks.exe’ file.
- In the following step, run the file and proceed as per the instructions prompted on-screen.
- Click ‘Next’ after agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Type in your license info and product detail.
- Select an ideal install type for your QB.
- Next, choose ‘Next’ and ‘Install’.
- Finally, launch the newly installed QB to activate it.
SOLUTION 2: Install the QuickBooks Tool Hub to Apply the 3371 Error Fix
- Quit QuickBooks before installing and using the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- From your internet browser, visit Intuit website and then check for the current version of the Tool Hub software.
- Download it and save the file to a convenient location.
- Next, run the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file.
- Follow all the steps that are being displayed on the screen.
- After that, accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose the ‘Finish’ button and then open the installed software.
- Under the ‘Installation Issues’ section, hit ‘3371 Error Fix’.
- Press the ‘OK’ button to initiate the scan process.
- Once done, verify if the issue has been rectified or not.
As we come to an end, we hope after going through the blog on QuickBooks error 3371; you must have a clear idea about the issue. We have attempted our best to deliver you the most appropriate info. In case you require any additional detail about it, connect with one of our technical experts via 1.855.738.2784 without any hesitation.
This blog is posted on articlesspin.com