The ISB Hyderabad Executive MBA is a flexible, part-time degree with three streams. The program is designed to help you deepen your knowledge and leverage it in the workplace. You’ll have access to the world’s best academic minds and the opportunity to develop industry-specific skills through unique partnerships with some of India’s top companies. The program is designed to help you deepen your knowledge and leverage it in the workplace. You’ll have access to the world’s best academic minds and the opportunity to develop industry-specific skills through unique partnerships with some of India’s top companies. The Executive MBA at ISB Hyderabad is a flexible, part-time degree with three streams.
ISB Hyderabad Executive MBA
Working professionals who want to pursue an Executive MBA degree can opt for the post-graduate program at the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. An Executive MBA program is just made for working professionals, for those professionals who want to hone their skills which will help in their career growth. ISB, Hyderabad offers the ideal program to pursue an Executive MBA degree for these working professionals. The PGP will be delivered at two locations, namely Hyderabad and Mohali.
The Executive MBA Program is designed to suit the needs of working professionals by providing a high-quality learning experience through a flexible curriculum that allows students to complete the course in 12 months or 18 months depending on their professional commitments. The course curriculum has been designed using best practices from leading institutions globally and provides participants with an integrated learning experience across all functional areas of management.
ISB Hyderabad Executive MBA fees and financing options
ISB Hyderabad’s MBA program is divided into two categories:
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
Full-time and part-time programs have different fees. ISB Hyderabad’s full-time MBA program has a tuition fee of USD 16,000 for the first year. For example, if you are from the US then it will cost around USD 40k or more (excluding tuition). In the case of a part-time MBA program, it starts from Rs 2 lakhs per annum for classroom-based courses and Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum for online courses excluding hostel fees which varies depending on whether residential hostels are available nearby or not
Financing Options for ISB Hyderabad Executive MBA Students
Any of the following financing options are available to help you pay for your ISB Hyderabad Executive MBA.
- Loans: If you want to borrow money, there are federal loans and private student loans that can help.
- Scholarships: Many scholarships are available to students who have exceptional academic achievements or promise in specific fields.
- Grants: A grant is a form of financial aid that does not need to be repaid like a loan would. There are grants offered by both the government and private sources, such as businesses and organizations.
- Work-study program: This is an option that allows you to earn money while attending school so that it’s easier for your family to budget at home. You may also be able to get some free tuition in exchange for working part-time hours on campus during weekdays.
Scholarships and Financial Aid for Students
Scholarships are based on merit and financial need and are also available for full-time and part-time students, as well as those from India and abroad. The ISB Executive MBA scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria: A strong performance in the GMAT/GRE exam. Financial need, as determined by ISB’s financial aid office. Academic merit (as determined by your undergraduate GPA). If you have a spouse or dependent children, their age and citizenship are also taken into account.
Who Can Apply to ISB Hyderabad?
To apply to ISB Hyderabad, your background must meet the following criteria:
- You must have 5-7 years of work experience.
- You must have at least 3 years of work experience in your current field (i.e., if you are a software engineer, your prior jobs should all be in software engineering).
- If you’ve had at least 5 years of work experience in a different field, you can apply as well!
ISB Hyderabad Executive MBA
Fees for the Executive MBA program are:
- 11,50,000 per year (for the first two years)
- 11,75,000 per year (for the final year)
- The fees include: Tuition, materials, and admission costs
- Accommodation during the program (faculty, students, and spouses)
- Weekly meals at the cafeteria on campus
- The full-time MBA program is a two-year, residential program.
- ISB Hyderabad Executive MBA Salary Package 2019-21 ISB Hyderabad Executive MBA salary package for the Executive MBA program will be: Rs. 4,50,000 per annum
- Fees for the EMBA program with a specialization in Finance & Risk Management are:
- 14 lakhs per year (for all three years)
What are the career benefits of being an alumnus of ISB Hyderabad?
Here’s what you need to know:
- The ISB Hyderabad Executive MBA is a one-year, full-time program.
- Students will receive a certificate upon graduation from the Indian School of Business (ISB).
- Students who successfully complete this program are eligible for membership in the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This designation means that your degree will be recognized around the world as having been earned from an institution that has high standards for both quality and integrity. This is especially important if you hope to pursue further studies at another business school or land an international job in business management.
The Executive MBA at ISB is a flexible, part-time program.
ISB’s Executive MBA is a flexible, part-time program. You can choose from four start dates and finish the program in one year. It’s also possible to take the course over two years.
The curriculum focuses on leadership and strategy, with an emphasis on practical tools that you can apply immediately to your personal and professional life. The class consists of approximately 30 students with diverse backgrounds—from all over India, as well as other countries like Korea or Turkey—who work together collaboratively on real-world problems faced by businesses in today’s economy.
You’ll learn from faculty members who are experts in their fields, including management consulting and entrepreneurship. They use case studies and real-world examples to illustrate the concepts they teach.
If you are interested in getting an Executive MBA from ISB Hyderabad, it is a great option for candidates with an established career. The program provides a high level of flexibility and allows students to choose between the full-time or part-time track. This means that you can finish your degree in just under two years without having to quit your job or move away from home. The program is also highly ranked among other programs in India and has an excellent reputation for providing its students with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a dynamic business environment.
If you like this blog you must go through this website for more informative content.