In today’s run-of-the-mill life, we are unable to pay attention to our health and as a result, many problems surround us before time. Such as the problem of back pain, back pain and knee pain. Despite all these problems, we cannot change our work but by including yoga in our daily routine, we can remain healthy and fit. For this, you can include Hansasana yoga in your routine. If you do Hansasasan yoga regularly, then the problems related to the bones of your spine, they get away from you. By doing this, you do not have to face any kind of physical pain. By doing this asana with regular practice, you get relief from discomfort as well as minor ailments. During this yoga practice, your body becomes like a swan.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Benefits of Hansasasan Yoga:
- With the help of Hansasasan yoga, belly fat can be reduced and obesity is also reduced.
- Yogasana makes the chest strong and shapely, due to which the body remains healthy.
- Its regular practice strengthens the muscles of the hands and feet and reduces the obesity of the neck.
- By doing Hansasana, the blood circulation in the body increases and there is a glow in the face.
- It removes the discomfort of your stool and urine and makes the digestive system healthy.
- With the help of this practice the mind also remains calm.
How to do hansasasan yoga
- First of all, sit on the ground with your knees bent. After that keep both the toes together and keep the knees apart. Place the palms on the ground and keep the fingers towards the feet.
- Then bring the wrists of both the hands close to each other and close the front part of the arms to the body.
- Now bend forward so that the stomach is above your elbows and the chest is on the upper part of the arms.
- While balancing, try to straighten the legs slowly backwards.
- Keep the toes together and keep the toes of the feet on the ground.
- The weight of your body should be on the fingers of the hands and feet.
- Maintain this position for as long as you can, but do not put too much emphasis on your fingers.
- Then bring the knees to the ground and sit in Vajrasana.
- You can do this yoga posture for 10 minutes.
- In the beginning, try to do it with the help of a yoga trainer.
- Do not practice this yoga posture if you have problems related to stomach, high blood pressure or hernia.
- If you feel pain in the hands or cramps in the feet, then avoid doing this asana.
- If there is a problem in doing Hansasan for the first time, then stop for a while and do this asana.
- Pregnant women should never do this asana.
- If there is any problem, definitely talk to your trainer.