A weak nervous system aggravates diseases in the body. Practicing yoga regularly is useful for the nervous system.
Due to a weak nervous system, the body starts feeling cramps, breakdowns, fatigue, etc. When blood does not reach our brain properly, then the nervous system cannot function properly. In such a situation, yoga asanas are very effective in strengthening the nervous system. Doing yoga strengthens the nervous system so that both our mind and bodywork properly. So let us know which are those yoga asanas, by doing which the nervous system is strengthened.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana then you can learn the Retreat for Depression.
As we know that our nerves and nerves in the nervous system, are not able to conduct themselves properly, or if there is any blockage in them, then Suryabhedi Pranayama does the work of removing them. It helps our body’s nervous system to function properly. Because when we do Surya Bhedi, the blood circulation in our body increases rapidly. Due to this, our nervous system gets all the nutrients through the blood. As we know that our body needs food and we feel good when we eat food. Similarly, when our nervous system gets its nutrients in the right amount, then it starts doing its work properly.
How to do Suryabhedi Pranayama:
- Bend both your legs and sit in Sukhasana, which in common language is also called sitting with a loincloth.
- Make your waist and neck straight.
- Join the forefinger, finger, and thumb of both your hands together. After that close both your eyes slowly.
- Bring the shoulders down by rotating them slightly. After that keep your elbows slightly bent.
- While raising your right hand, bend your index and middle finger and place it on the lower part of your thumb.
- After that, with your thumb, you will close your straight nose. And with our ring finger, ring finger, we close our vomit nose.
- Now while inhaling through your straight nose, close the straight nostril. And slowly let your whole breath out through the opposite nose. After that unpause this action again and fill the breath in through a straight nose, wait for some time and leave it out.
- Repeat this action 25-30 times. And then take a rest.
People who have high BP problems, should do this pranayama under someone’s supervision or not.
By doing Ardha Halasana, our bones, muscles, and nerves start doing their work well. All the nerves in our body are connected to our nervous system. When we do Ardha Halasana, the blood comes rapidly from our legs to the stomach and goes to the brain, due to which the things needed by our nervous system, the nutrients, oxygen, etc. Does. Ardha Halasana plays an important role in strengthening our nervous system. This asana relaxes the weak muscles.
Method of doing half Halasana:
- Lie down on your mat on your back.
- Connect both your feet, knees, and thighs together. After that keep both your hands by the side of the body.
- Turn the palms down. Spread your fingers so that you have a good grip.
- While inhaling, slowly raise both your legs towards the sky. Now your soles will be towards the sky and your body will become like some English letter L.
- Pull both the claws towards your body. In this, you should keep in mind that your waist and back will remain adjacent to the ground.
- And hold 15-20 seconds in this posture and do it according to your ability.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you can join a 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
People who have problems with back pain or have increased obesity, then they should do this asana with support from the wall. That is, keep both your feet close to the wall. And both your hips will be adjacent to the wall. Your head will be in the opposite direction from the wall.
Hold this asana according to your ability. Come back slowly. And take rest for some time.