NMIMS Distance Education
The private deemed university NMIMS is located in Mumbai. The university has campuses not just in Shirpur, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, and Navi Mumbai, but also in Dhule and Chandigarh, where development is underway. The 17 institutions that make up the organisation offer undergraduate and graduate programmes in management, engineering, business, pharmacy, architecture, economics, mathematical sciences, hospitality, science, law, aviation, liberal arts, performing arts, and architecture & design.
NMIMS University Distance Education received the designation of “deemed-to-be university” under section 3 of the UGC Act of 1956.
NMIMS distance education admission
Admissions for the NMIMS distance learning programme begin in August and terminate in October. Both UG and PG programmes are eligible for admission.
Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal in 1981. (SVKM)
NMIMS University distance courses.
The extensive educational platform known as NMIMS covers engineering, science and technology, management, commerce, architecture, law, economics, pharmacy, aviation, design, performing arts, liberal arts, hospitality management, mathematical science, branding and advertising, agricultural sciences, and many other fields. Below is the entire list of NMIMS remote education courses distance MBA- Master of business administration
- Distance BBA- Bachelor of business administration
- COM- Bachelor of business administration
- MSC- Master of science
- Distance MCA -Master’s of computer application
- Distance BCA- Bachelor of computer application.
NMIMS university distance education fees structure.
The NMIMS distance education fee structure and online MBA programmes start at INR Rs. 35,000 per semester or INR Rs. 120000 for the entire programme.
The cost of the NMIMS distance education and distance MBA programme depends on the student’s choice of lecture delivery methods. NMIMS offers a variety of undergraduate and Postgraduate courses, mostly in management and commerce. Students may also pursue diploma and certificate programmes in the same academic subject. the course materials are regularly updated to keep you aware of the most recent approaches and knowledge employed in the contemporary world while upholding the fundamentals NMIMS Institute is well-known for its excellent training in India.
After the NMIMS distance education admissions the class management, exam timetables, and all other learning resources are accessible to the students under one roof. All of the functionalities that can be accessible with a single click are combined in the Student Learner App.
NMINS university distance education admission procedure.
The NMIMS distance education admission procure outlined here:-
. Students must first register online at the institute’s website. The cost of the application form is approximately 1200 INR.
- To learn more about the management programme they have chosen to pursue, students can also visit the Mumbai campus and interact with the institute’s instructors.
- Students often assign admission counsellors to individual students who want to learn more about the course.
- The required information should be uploaded to the institute’s website or mailed to the address provided by students who have decided to enroll.
Please provide the following documents:
- Include a photocopy of your birth certificate as well as copies of your grade sheets from grades 10, 10+2, and graduation.
- A photocopy of your residency documentation is necessary. If none of the aforementioned is available, you can use an Aadhar card, passport, PAN card, phone bill, electricity bill, driving licence, or a copy of any bank account statement.
- Demand Draft for the first payment owing to “SVKM’s NMIMS” in Mumbai.
- Assuming responsibility for any educational gaps as well as reliances such as backlogs and delayed outcomes.
- Include any documentation of work experience (if any). Please remember that this is not a requirement for eligibility.
- a passport-size photo in two contrasting colours.
NMIMS university distance MBA.
The two-year distance learning MBA programme at NMIMS distance education offers ten specialisations. Businesses enjoy the programme, which helps working professionals and recent grads find better career possibilities.
The NMIMS distance MBA programme is intended for working professionals and recent graduates interested in pursuing a career in business management.
- The UGC and DEB have given their approval to the two-year online MBA programme at NMIMS University.
- The NAAC has granted NMIMS an A+ accreditation as a deemed institution.
- NMIMS distance MBA is rated first on many prestigious education websites and news portals in India.
- The online MBA degrees from NMIMS are completely acknowledged by businesses and start-ups in India.
- When students graduate from NMIMS, they are placed with one of more than 500 employers.
- The pricing structure for NMIMS is very fair. The primary and secondary tuition fees for the NMIMS online MBA semester are only INR 35000 and INR 41000, respectively (pro). Later in the article, this is discussed in more detail.
- Paying fees in full, annually, or in instalments are all options.
- Admission requires a graduation degree with a minimum of 50%.
- Should also have mark sheets of schooling.
Why choose NMIMS university distance?
Here are a few of the most important benefits of an online MBA from NMIMS distance education, which will provide the answer to the issue of why enrol in distance learning at NMIMS university.
- Over the past ten years, NMIMS has developed a brand value for itself, the majority of which has come from word of mouth. In addition to DNA, NMIMS has obtained several esteemed accreditations.
- Certifications attained: According to DNA, NMIMS is the fifth-best institute in India for distance education in management courses.
- Enhancements to the curriculum: Many distance education providers in India use a one-time course curriculum that may not be updated as needed, but the NMIMS faculty is made up of professionals from the industry, who make sure that students are taught about the current state of the industry, which will help them prepare for the workforce.
- Case Studies: Case studies are one of the areas in that NMIMS believes in teaching students in a hands-on approach, although many management colleges place a greater emphasis on theoretical models. Case studies are presented on an irregular basis by specialised academics to encourage students to be on the cutting edge of management, or in real-time.
- Does the Job Market Accept the NMIMS Degree?
-Yes, the UGC-DEB and NAAC A+ have approved NMIMS degrees, making them globally recognised.
- How Do I Contact Former Students of NMIMS Distance University?
-NMIMS is the first organisation that has developed an alumni portal so that students can easily connect with alumni.
- What Are the Procedures for Enrollment at NMIMS University?
-The student will be provided with the login credentials required to download the Student Zone app, which allows them to easily access live classes, lecture recordings, and an online library.
- Does NMIMS have 100 percent placement?
Yes, NMIMS provides 100% placement support to all students. Several MNCs, including VIVO, Abbott, India Mart, and TATA, are among the top employers.