QuickBooks Crashes when opening a company file is one of the frequently seen errors that can be eradicated by employing specific solutions. Further, only implementation of the troubleshooting is not enough. You must evaluate the error precisely by figuring out the factors triggering the error, symptoms, and signs you’ll confront in the presence of the error. The guidance in the blog below comprises everything you need to know about this error. Do not forget to update the QB Application before proceeding with the troubleshooting steps.
Regardless of the efficiency of the troubleshooting, errors are still likely to occur if the implementation of the resolutions is not proper. Nevertheless, our certified QuickBooks team of troubleshooting masters has got you covered! Just dial 1.855.738.2784 and get all your errors terminated straight from the qualified professionals.
Symptoms for the QuickBooks Crashes When Opening Company File Issue
The advent of the error will be diagnosed only after we have assurance regarding what the actual problem is.
- The screen of your system will grey out every time you try to access the QuickBooks software.
- Other applications operating in the background will also crash.
- Repeatedly freezing the system or the QB application.
- The appearance of error notifications.
- The loading time of the applications or the system may increase.
- At times, company file also becomes inaccessible.
If you are confident in the same issues, then you must move to the next step of troubleshooting, which is the evaluation of the causes.
Causes for the QuickBooks crashes when opening company file
Since the troubleshooting solution will be chosen based on the root cause of this error, the users must diagnose the issue.
- The version of the QuickBooks that you are using may be outdated.
- Security software installed in your system can obstruct the accessibility track of the company file.
- Some essential files and folders could be missing or couldn’t be traced by the QB application.
- Accumulation of junk files and folders or damaged windows components.
- Incompatibility between the workstation and the application.
- If you haven’t updated Microsoft Windows to the latest released version.
Apart from these probable reasons, a damaged company file can also be a leading cause of the error.
Read also: QuickBooks Error 1334
Solution to Tackle QuickBooks crashes when opening company file Issue
Regardless of all the issues, we will start by implementing the tools from the QuickBooks tool hub. QuickBooks tool hub is meticulously designed to eradicate all the errors affiliated with the company file, network issues, hosting, and more.
Resolution: Download & Use the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- From Internet Explorer, go to the official website of ‘Intuit.’
- Search for the QuickBooks tool hub and allow the application to be installed.
- Once done, set it up using the instructions on the screen.
- Later, accept all the terms and conditions and launch the software.
- Permit the QuickBooks tool hub to diagnose and settle the issues automatically.
- Lastly, restart the system and try opening the QuickBooks software.
QuickBooks crashes when opening a company file issue will no longer persist after employing the above-given solutions. If it does, then call the QuickBooks helpline at 1.855.738.2784.
You may also like to read: QuickBooks Payroll Not Updating