QuickBooks Error 1328 is one of those technical errors that generally take place during the installation and uninstallation of this accounting application. Occasionally, you may have to struggle with this problem while you are updating or performing a repair on your QB Desktop.
Since this issue crops up in a wide variety of situations, as explained above, a large number of factors, including installation problems and malware attacks, have been held responsible for this error.
To get practical resolutions for this technical issue, you can continue to go through this blog till the conclusion.
If you want guidance from a certified professional to eliminate QuickBooks Error 1328, simply dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
1328 QuickBooks Error Code: Top Reasons
The 1328 QuickBooks Error Code occurs due to the factors described below:
- Corruption in the setup files and folders of QB Installation mostly provokes QB Error 1328.
- Malware and virus attacks on the Windows system files and sudden shutdown of the computer also lead to this technical problem.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6094 0
Some Resolutions for Efficient Eradication of 1328 QB DesktopError Message
The 1328 QB Desktop Error Message can be eliminated easily by using the resolutions elucidated below:
Resolution 1: Accurately finish the full execution of the QB Install Diagnostic Tool to decimate this issue
- To ensure proper elimination of installation issues in the QB application, the QB Install Diagnostic Tool has been developed, and to use this tool, you need to quickly get the QB Tool Hub from the correct link provided on the Intuit website.
- Immediately after the QB Tool Hub gets fully downloaded from the Intuit website on your computer, you are required to finish its installation by swiftly opening the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file and following the step-wise procedure shown on the system’s screen.
- An on-screen message will confirm the completion of the installation process of the tool hub,and then you must hop to the icon of the tool hub to quickly double-click on it so that the tool hub immediately launches on the computer.
- Next, you should search for the ‘Installation Issues’ tab placed within the QB Tool Hub, and when you find it, you just have to tap on it so that you can hit on the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ icon.
- At this point, you will allow this tool to complete its entire execution,and after that, you must proceed to reboot your computer before starting your usual tasks on the QB application.
Resolution 2: Precisely ensure that the QB Desktop is clean installed on your computer to swiftly root out this technical problem
- To make sure that the QB software is clean installed on the computer, you have to first ensure its uninstallation by clicking the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab placed within the ‘Control Panel’ on your system.
- After that, you will notice your QB Desktop among the list of currently installed applications on your system, and you have to select its icon, and then you just have to tap the ‘Uninstall/Change’ button on your computer’s screen.
- By hitting the ‘Remove’ button now, you can completely uninstall the QB Desktop from your computer, and then you have to log into your Windows again with admin privileges.
- Immediately proceed to the Intuit website to download the latest maintenance release of the QB Desktop, and when you complete the download, you can go for its installation, and thereafter, you can commence your necessary accounting tasks.
By accurately implementing these resolutions, you can ensure rapid elimination of the QuickBooks Error 1328. For more help and support, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Support Team.
You may read also: QuickBooks Error 15271