QuickBooks is not just Business Accounting software that helps you compile and secure your Company File, but it is a bunch of services that helps you in every possible manner. One of the best services QuickBooks provides along with compiling and securing data is QuickBooks Online Banking that assists you in managing your bank transactions. But the QuickBooks error 179 can restrict you from managing your bank transactions via QuickBooks. In the following sections of this blog, we will discuss the nature of this issue, its reasons and the troubleshooting method you can use to get rid of it. So if you are suffering from the same, stay tuned.
The method we will discuss in the upcoming sections of this blog will be easier to implement; in case you still feel the need for an expert, you can contact us round the clock by dialling 1.855.738.2784.
What is QuickBooks Error 179?
This is a bank-related error that can emerge when you try to access your bank account via QuickBooks. This error doesn’t only restrict you from accessing your bank account but also stops you from downloading your bank statement. If you are struggling with the same, stay connected for a few more minutes, and you will get the perfect guide to resolve it.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error code 6190 816
Why does the QuickBooks Error 179 emerge?
There can be several reasons behind the occurrence of this issue in QuickBooks. In this section, we will provide you with a list of possible reasons that can trigger the respective issue in QuickBooks.
- There may be some missing transactions from the database.
- QuickBooks cannot find the Company File in the host computer/laptop.
- There may be some missing accounts in the balance sheet.
- Your balance sheet may have some outdated date for the user account.
How to resolve the QuickBooks Error 179?
Now, let me tell you the perfect solution you can use against the respective error. The method we will suggest is practically proven; hence you can use it without any expert advice. Just make sure that you do not jump any step, and follow the method in the given way.
Note: Before you proceed with the troubleshooting process, create a backup of your Company File to avoid any accidental loss of your data.
- Close QuickBooks and download the QuickBooks toll hub.
- Follow terms and conditions and install the QuickBooks tool hub on your system.
- Wait until the installation completes, and then open the tool hub by double-clicking on its icon.
- In the QB tool hub, go to Company File Issues tab that you can find on the left-hand side of the window.
- Now, click on Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Choose your Company File in file doctor with the help of the browse feature.
- Click on Check the File, and go to continue.
- Type your QuickBooks Admin password and click on Next.
Wait until the process completes, and after that, try to add your bank account in QuickBooks again, and you will find it working, as the QuickBooks error 179 has been successfully resolved. The aforementioned method is a full-proof way you use against the respective error without any expert advice. However, if you still feel the need for specialist advice, you can contact us by dialling 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also : QuickBooks Unable To Create Accountant’s Copy