Technology’s vitality is a source of innovation for techies. This revolution is evident in the mobile app industry. Most companies are moving from websites to mobile apps, which increases the competition in the mobile app development market.
This article will discuss the top 10 mobile application development frameworks in 2021. These would be helpful to mobile app developers creating stunning mobile apps.
What is a Mobile App Framework and how can it help you?
The mobile app frameworks software library provides a structure that supports the development of apps in a particular environment. Mobile app frameworks provide the skeletal support needed to create an app.
There are three types of mobile app frameworks: native frameworks that can be used for platform-specific development; mobile web app frameworks.
Why use frameworks for mobile app development?
- Frameworks enable code reuse and design reuse.
- Frameworks’ encapsulation features simplify data security and increase its simplicity.
- The ability to customize the framework to meet business needs.
- Predefined interactions between classes form a template that reduces development time.
The Top 10 Mobile App Frameworks for Techies in 2021 and Beyond
It is a competitor to Native Scripts or Xamarin in mobile app frameworks. It is used by many top apps, including Instagram Messenger, Skype, Amazon Prime Videos, and Skype.
React Native Features
- Third-party libraries supported
- The development time is very short
- Solid community support
Benefits of React Native
- Modular Architecture
- Optimal Performance
- Third-Party plugin support
Skip is a 2D rendering engine used by Flutter to create visuals. This framework makes it easy for developers to test the code without having to restart the project if an error occurs.
Flutter’s major update is the integration of Dart2.2 and Flutter1.2. Flutter 1.2 focuses on the improvement of AOT-compiled codes and the improvement of AOT performance using Dart language.
Features of Flutter
- Huge widget library
- One-stop solution for app development
- Flexibility, integration, and scalability capabilities
- Native performance
Benefits of Flutter
- Cross-platform app development supported
- Reduces time spent on business logic and FlutterUI framework
- Lightning-fast speed
- Flexible and expressive UI
- Flutter uses light-weight components
Mobile app developers create apps for multiple platforms using one codebase. There are over 4 million Ionic-built apps.
MarketWatch, Sworkit, and JustMatch are just a few of the many progressive apps that have been built with the Ionic framework.
Features of Ionic
- Framework open-source
- Big support community
- The native-like feel-factor is the Feel-factor
Benefits of Ionic
- Cross-platform app development
- User Interface
- It is easy to use
- Cordova Plugins
Xamarin supports Microsoft frameworks. It is used by app developers to create apps for Android and iOS. These codes can be shared across multiple platforms, including Windows and Mac OS.
It’s a framework that allows developers to quickly code mobile apps. They offer developers the opportunity to codeshare, which can help them save a lot.
Features of Xamarin
- Google emulator manager
- Application loader
- Android SDK manager
- Visual Studio integration
- Custom controls
Benefits of Xamarin
- Less Complex Development Environment
- The limitations of hybrid apps are overcome by the Xamarin framework
- Xamarin SDK has been updated and is now more stable
- Complete development ecosystem.
Swiftic is a framework that allows you to create mobile apps for iOS. They offer a user-friendly interface for mobile app developers. The framework offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
It is the best framework for developing apps for businesses such as restaurants, retail & commerce, and health & beauty.
Advantages of Swiftic’s
- Affordable to develop a mobile app
- Offers great app development process
- The best framework for creating small business apps
Features of Swiftic
- Coupons in-app
- Simple Communication
- App Publication Assistance
- Integration by third parties
- Customer Engagement
Developers can add plugins to extend the functionality of this framework. PhoneGap allows developers to upload their code and the tool will automatically compile the code.
Features of PhoneGap
- The robust and reliable backend system
- Open-source platform
Benefits of Adobe PhoneGap:
- Platform-independent uniformity
- Supports mainstays of smartphone technology
Ruby on Rails
Rail is a Model-View-Controller framework that uses Ruby. Rails is an open-source, full-stack framework that’s optimized for programmers. It is a popular framework among mobile app developers. Rails are used by Hulu, Shopify, and Airbnb.
Rails have a friendly and reliable community. There are numerous tutorials, screencasts, and resources available that will help you become a Rails expert no matter how fast you want to learn.
Features of Ruby on Rails
- Keyword Arguments
- Action view, mailer, and cable.
- You can render from anywhere
- Garbage collector symbol
Benefits of Ruby on Rails:
- Large Community
- Automation Testing
- Code Quality
- Responsible developers
Corona SDK is a mobile app development framework that allows developers to quickly code and maintain high-quality apps. It is free and cross-platform.
Features of Corona SDK
- Cross-platform development
- Corona Marketplace is available
Benefits of Corona SDK
- One codebase
- Quicker Monetization
- Importance on design
- All your plugin needs covered
- Dominant APIs
- Lua programming
- Rechte to a source-code
Django is a Python Web Framework that supports the efficient design and rapid development.
It handles user authentication, sitemaps, content administration, RSS feeds, and user authentication. Django’s user authentication system provides secure ways to manage passwords and user accounts.
Features of Django
- Python Web-framework
- Scalability at a High Level
- Excellent documentation
- High security
- Provides rapid development
Benefits of Django
- Free and open-source
- It will allow developers to bring their apps to life from conception to completion.
- It’s fast, secure, and scalable.
- It is very secure.
JQuery Mobile, an HTML5-based user interface platform that allows mobile app developers to create highly responsive apps, is called JQuery Mobile. This framework adheres to the principle of “write less, learn more”. JQuery offers ThemeRoller, which has many customizable themes.
Advantages of JQuery Mobile’s
- Apps are easy to develop and learn
- Cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform compatibility
- ThemeRoller allows you to create your theme
Features of JQuery Mobile
- Size: Lightweight
- Automated Initialization
- Simple API
- A powerful framework for theming
- Configured with HTML5
Native Script is a framework that allows the creation of hybrid apps. Telerik, a Bulgaria-based software company is a creator and supporter of this framework.
Native Script follows a holistic programming approach. It allows you to write code that will run smoothly on all three platforms. Native Script gives you full access to all Android and iOS APIs.
Features of Native Script
- Different sign-on providers make it easy to authenticate
- Modal dialog
Benefits Native Scripts
- Cross-platform integration is the strength
- Access to Native libraries faster
- Open-source development ecosystem
Appcelerator Titanium framework has been used to create around 70k mobile applications. This framework allows you to reuse 70-80% of the code in different apps.
Benefits of Appcelerator Titanium
- Rapid Prototyping
- Growing Community
Features of Appcelerator Titanium
- Alloy MVC-based framework
Mobile Angular UI
It makes development easier. Mobile app developers have access to fastclick.js, overthrow.js, and other tools that provide seamless experiences.
This framework provides excellent server-side support and can easily support complex apps. It is free.
Features of the Mobile Angular UI
- Scrollable Areas
- Toggle Switch
- Modal and overlays
Benefits of Mobile Angular UI
- Beautifully designed default controls
- It includes mobile components that are not available in Bootstrap.
Also Read : Applying AI In Ecommerce
Mobile app frameworks are essential tools to build any web or mobile application. There are many mobile app frameworks on the market. The choice of a framework will depend on the preferences of developers and their familiarity with the particular framework. The Mobile App Development Company will be exposed to many mobile app frameworks in 2021.