Vapes are great menthol cigarette alternatives in the UK. In between leisure activities like soaking filters of cigarettes with menthol cigarette drops, one often thinks about trying them to go with the trend and develop popular habits as believed by the youth of this generation. However, it’s challenging for someone who has the least knowledge of them. If you are one of them, this article can prove informative. Enclosed in this write-up are the types of vapes you could try and enrich your vaping experience. If you are ready, so are we.
Vapes – Two Primary Categories for Someone Seeking Menthol Cigarette Alternatives in the UK
You are misconceived if you think e-cigarettes would precede the list. Those are just variants of the nicotine vapes, much like the varied choices available under Cannabis or CBD vapes. If you are done imagining yourself doing daring tasks like vaporising coffee, let’s go ahead and learn more about the two primary vape categories.
- CBD vapes
Powered by a portable battery or gigantic desktop device, the gadget heats THC, CBD and miscellaneous botanicals to generate vapours. The best thing about inhaling the vapours from such devices is they do not affect health negatively. It can further be sub-divided into four major types:
- Portable cannabis vaporisers: They are befitting for personal use and support discreet vaping by emitting less odour and fitting into pockets quite easily.
- CBD vape pens: These are perfect for those prioritising discreet vaping or stealth medicating without breaking the bank.
- Weed and THC oil pens: Do you prioritise convenience, ease of usability and low odour more than anything else? Then this type of CBD vape is ideal for use. Also, they are versatile and supportive for small sessions.
- Desktop vaporisers: Enjoy intense vaping with these devices, the temperature of which can also be adjusted to your comfort. As compared to the subcategories discussed above, this one is the powerhouse of them all. The working mechanism is convection heating, where self-contained heaters bake dry herbs at specified temperatures.
- Nicotine vapes
Not all nicotine vapes are e-cigarettes, but vice versa. So, let’s check out the rest, along with e-cigarettes, of course.
- Pod vapes: These devices resemble e-cigarettes with a battery and a refillable pod. As compared to traditional cigarettes, they are affordable, easy to use and perform at a high level and ideal for vaping stealthily.
- Box mods: The larger and more powerful versions of e-cigarettes are box mods. Consequently, they perform better and have long battery life. Enriched with features like variable wattage, these support mouth to lung and direct to lung vaping.
- E-cigarettes: Small, convenient and affordable, e-cigarettes are ideal for travellers. Even those having hectic schedules prefer using such small yet compact devices for ease of use. The best way to define them would be to compare them to tickets for quick entry to vaping.
- Squonk starter kits: The most advanced of the list of nicotine vapes is the Squonk starter kit. It has gained traction in the past two years for offering vapers with a practical method of filling atomisers with e-liquids. Grab yours from a store and enjoy benefits: high-performance, freshly-soaked wicks, increased liquid capacity and much more.
What to Purchase?
It’s entirely up to you. After all, it’s a personal choice. Think about factors like your budget, requirements and eagerness to fidget with electronics to settle down on a choice. The bottom line is to choose vapes or cigarettes, whichever best suits your lifestyle. The former is a great menthol cigarette alternative in the UK.
The author works as a professional content writer for a business specializing in menthol cigarette alternatives in the UK. Her sole objective is to introduce them to her readers and obliterate the awkwardness they feel when subjected to anything outside traditional cigarettes.