The app development industry is the most competitive and lucrative of the decade. App development is the first and foremost priority for business owners who want to start a new business or expand an existing one.
MEAN stack and Full-stack developers make app development easier and more straightforward. However, due to the increased demand for app development, finding a developer who is an expert in MEAN technology and Full-stack is becoming more difficult and expensive.
Full Stack Developer
A full-stack developer is one who is expertise in almost all technologies that facilitate in front-end and back-end development of an app or website. They can work on databases, build interactive interfaces and build APIs for the server effortlessly.
Responsibilities Of Full Stack Developer
- The front-end website architecture is the responsibility of the full-stack developer.
- Creating engaging and persuasive UI/UX for websites
- Creating functional and dependable databases and servers
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility
- Taking care of app responsiveness
- Collaboration with graphic designers
- In charge of the entire development process
- API Development
- Balancing technical and client requirements
Benefits Of Full Stack Developer
A full-stack developer can provide numerous advantages to a company. They are unquestionably all-rounders. They can easily complete the web app development on their own. However, the following are some of the advantages that a full stack developer can provide to a company:
- Complete knowledge of both the front-end and back-end allows business owners to hand over projects with confidence.
- Full-stack developers not only know how to code but also how to design the user interfaces.
- If you want to build an MVP, full-stack developers are the most cost-effective option. Because they will be equally adept at app development and design.
- If you hire full-stack developers, you will have no trouble with maintenance and updates because they will be up to date on all tools and technologies.
MEAN Stack Developer:
MEAN stack developers work on both the front and back end applications. The only difference is that MEAN stack developers are restricted to a few technologies and tools. Full-stack developers, on the other hand, are extremely knowledgeable about almost all technologies and tools.
Responsibilities Of MEAN Stack Developers
MEAN stack developers have fewer responsibilities than full-stack developers. They do, however, play the most important roles in app development.
- Deploy apps in the AWS cloud and troubleshoot hosting issues
- As needed, create development environment tools.
- Create and maintain complex relational and non-relational databases.
- Identify and resolve production-related issues as soon as possible.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy reliable products on a regular basis.
- Management experience with NodeJS, MongoDB, AngularJS, and ExpressJS.
- Collaborate with developers and designers to create scalable and responsive solutions.
Benefits Of MEAN Stack
- A MEAN stack developer can easily switch from one framework to another.
- App/website testing is simplified because MEAN stack developers can test the output on the cloud.
- MEAN stack developers are cost-effective for start-ups and SMBs.
Choosing between a full stack developer and a MEAN stack developer is never easy. However, with all of the facts and benefits highlighted in front of you, making a decision will be easier. However, if you require any assistance or consultation for your next project, please contact Soft Suave.