The UNetbootin is a live bootable USB drive. It helps you build bootable USB flash drives to install for Ubuntu and other Linux distributions without burning a CD. Likewise, it is a cross-platform which supports all Windows and Mac operating systems as well as Linux.
If you wish to use it for Mac operating systems, you can download UNetbootin Mac for Mac OS. You can download it from the internet and install it at the selected location like Wubi does with Ubuntu. What about safety? It does not delete any data content. It can not format USB flash drives or external hard devices. Therefore, you can download it without any doubt.
Do you want to download UNetbootin for Mac? You can get it from its official website. Is it free to download? Yes: the USB bootable driver is available for free download.
Here we go;
1. What is UNetbootin Mac?
It is a live USB bootable driver for Mac operating systems. The UNetbootin for Mac lets you build bootable live USB drivers for Ubuntu, Fedora, and other Linux distributions without burning a CD. Likewise, you can download it from the internet and install it at the selected location like Wubi does with Ubuntu. If you wish to boot your Mac operating system, it is the easiest way. Where to download it?
2. What makes it best?
UNetbootin Mac is the most popular USB bootable driver for Mac operating systems. Due to some significant features, it has become the best among other competitive software.
- It is cross-platform and supports all Windows, Mac, and Linux devices. Hence, it is more valuable for multi-device users.
- With the support of different system utilities such as FreeDOS, Parted Magic, F-secure rescue, and many more, the software utility lets you easily build bootable USB drivers.
- You can download it from the internet and install it at the selected location like Wubi does with Ubuntu.
- You can add various versions or utilities and build a USB multiboot system.
- The Application will not harm your data and will not cause any data loss.
- The “Frugal install” capability still exists for your use, which will copy the ISO files from your USB and paste them to the hard drive.
- It is available in several languages – English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Polish, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Available for free download
3. Is UNetbootin safe to use?
The UNetbootin Mac is capable of installing operating systems. Likewise, you do not need to worry about a boot-up. Because after installing the distribution you selected, the USB live bootable driver sets up a dual boot system regardless of the operating systems you have picked. Also, it does not delete any data content. It can not format USB flash drives or external hard devices.
4. What is the latest version?
The latest version of the UNetbootin free download for Mac is V.7.2. Its file size is 8.2MB. What are Mac devices compatible with the newest version? The latest version supports Mac OS X 10.9 or later versions. Likewise, the USB bootable creator is a freeware to download. Hence, you can download it from its official website for free. The UNetbootin frequently updates to provide quality service to its users. Thus, always download the latest version for a successful result.
5. How to download UNetbootin Mac?
The live USB bootable driver is available on its official website. Apart from the official website, you can get links from some third-party websites. However, due to some security threats, we recommend downloading it directly from the official website. Here is the step guide to downloading the UNetbootin for Mac operating system. You can download it by following the below step guides easily and quickly.
- You need a finder and a terminal to use it with your Mac.
- Open the terminal Window.
- Then type “sudo” and space once you launch the terminal
- After that, open the application folder in the Finder
- Find the UNetbootin upcoming list of the Finder
- Choose contents and Mac OS respectively
- Now drag the USB drive file to the terminal next to the “sudo”
- Then click the enter button, and it will ask you to enter the password.
- Once you enter the password, you should be able to create a bootable USB drive.
6. What are the troubleshooting tips?
- Sometimes, the USB isn’t recognized as a bootable device. Hence, you must check the compatibility of a UNetbootin Mac. To avoid this error, make sure to get a quality USB drive and obtain the ISO file from the official website of Linux.
- Download and open UNetbootin, select the option “disk image” and provide it with an iOS.
- USB not found – as the solution, you need to keep your USB drive in FAT32 format
Follow these steps to solve it
- Head to Application and open Utilities
- Under Utilities, open Disk Utility.
- Select MS-DOS (FAT) as the format, choose Master Boot Record for the scheme, and click Erase. Your USB live drive will be formatted to FAT32, and you can now try to boot it again using UNetbootin.
The UNetbootin is the best live USB bootable driver for Linux distribution. It is a cross-platform program that is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems. Therefore, it is essential for multi-device users.
The UNetbootin Mac lets you build bootable live USB drivers for Ubuntu, Fedora, and other Linux distributions without burning a CD. What about safety? It never erases any data content. Likewise, it automatically detects all the USB drives in the computer. It helps to protect inexperienced users from accidentally corrupting their hard drives. Do you want more details? Please refer to our official website.